If you are planning a spring wedding, you have many exhilarating options to choose from. As the weather warms up, flowers bloom, and fresh fruits and vegetables come into season, there is plenty to be excited about. Here are 7 suggestions:
- Flowers on the buffet table. Flowers can be more than just a centerpiece, especially during springtime. Liven up the buffet table with fresh cut floral arrangements or flower petals.
- Colorful drinks in ice buckets. Having canned drinks on ice can add a colorful display and make it easy for guests to select the beverage they want. Go for drinks in bright cans and keep them on ice in a decorative container.
- Flavor infused water. Offer water with flavors such as lemon, lime, cucumber, or your essence of choice. Seeing fresh and colorful slices in the water provides a visual effect to go along with flavor.
- Utilize pastel colors. From food coloring in cake icing to festive linens, nothing quite says springtime like pastel colors.
- Spring Cocktails. Ice cold beverages are always a treat when it’s warm outside. This makes a spring wedding the perfect time for frozen blended drinks such as margaritas or daiquiris.
- Seafood Entrees. Spring is also a great time for lighter meals. Offering a seafood option as opposed to the standard “chicken or beef” selections is a great way to add a seasonal touch to your entrée.
- Sundae Bar. For guests who want something other than cake for dessert, a sundae bar provides a fun and customizable option as well as an additional way to beat the heat.
Have Your Spring Wedding Catered in Style
Caterman Catering offers great springtime menu options for weddings. Plus, our extensive network of vendors can help provide you with seasonal linens, flowers, and other services to meet your chosen theme and color scheme. Call 408-441-8719 to get in touch with one of our talented special event planners today!