Whether you are celebrating Valentine’s Day, Presidents Week, or just having a winter party, you need to be thinking about hiring a caterer. The right menu and catering company can take your special event and make it even better. Here are a few things to look for in a caterer for February private and corporate events.
- Service – Reviews are a great way to see how well the caterer interacts with clients. Check a few different review sites like Google and Yelp to see what people are saying.
- Experience – While it is true that you can have a good experience with a new caterer, you can give yourself peace of mind by going with a company that has decades of experience.
- Creative – You don’t want the same old boring menu items at your party. Hire a caterer who stays modern and isn’t afraid to customize a menu to meet your needs.
- Convenience – Does your caterer also offer table settings, drinks, and access to a network of local vendors? If not, you are going to be spending a lot of time acquiring what you need for the party from multiple sources.
- Drop-off – For events like Valentines Day, you don’t want your caterer sticking around. Make sure they offer express drop-off services so you can get your food and say goodnight.
Make Your February Special Event One to Remember
For all of your catering needs in the San Jose and Bay Areas, choose Caterman Catering. We have 25 years of experience, connections with many local vendors, and are always updating our menus to stay fresh and modern. Give us a call at 408-441-8719 to plan your event now!