Whether you want your wedding to be on-trend or you want to avoid what everyone else will be doing, here are the top wedding trends that you need to know about for 2019.
- Tiaras – Let’s face it: brides love tiaras because they make you feel like a princess. And it doesn’t hurt that Meghan Markle recently wore one at her wedding to a prince.
- Statement bows – Oversized bows that lead to the dress’s train are another trend to watch out for in 2019 when it comes to wedding dresses.
- Brightly colored flowers – While green has been the color to see at recent weddings, look for bright flowers to make a comeback. The greenery will still be there. It will just make a nice backdrop to highlight brighter flowers. Expect décor, in general, to get brighter as well.
- “Branded” weddings – From cute couple names to hashtags for all of the pics that end up on social media, look for weddings to become their own brand even more so in 2019.
- Creative food options – From self-service bars to modern local fare, expect wedding reception food to be more creative and out-of-the-box than ever before. It makes choosing the right caterer a must!
Have Your 2019 Wedding Catered by the Best in San Jose and the Bay Area
Caterman Catering has been helping San Jose and Bay Area brides to throw stunning receptions for over 20 years. From top quality meals to event planning assistance, we do it all. Call 408-441-8719 to get a head start on your 2019 wedding today!