If you are getting a menu ready for a wedding in the spring, we have some tips to help you provide a fun and seasonal experience for your guests.
- Water with flavor infusions – Whether you want the water sparkling or still, flavor infusions are a great way to welcome in the season. Cucumbers, strawberries, lemons, and limes are all popular options.
- Cocktails with a spring theme – Frozen blended drinks are the perfect way to ring in the warmer part of the year. Daiquiris and margaritas are just a couple of favorites.
- Try a sundae bar – Customization at weddings is all the rage right now, so why not give guests the opportunity to cool off and customize part of the meal with a sundae bar.
- Fresh seafood – The warmer it is outside, the lighter you can make the meal. That makes spring a nice time to offer a seafood entree as one of your options rather than two types of meat like chicken or steak. Your guests are likely to appreciate not being weighed down when it comes time to get on the dance floor.
- Spring décor – Besides the food, you can add a touch of spring to the tables with fresh flowers and bright colors.
Delightful Spring Wedding Catering Options in San Jose and The Bay Area
Caterman Catering is proud to have been offering delicious menus for weddings and other private events for over 20 years in San Jose and the Bay Area. To benefit from our extensive catering experience, give us a call at 408-441-8719 and speak with one of our event planners today!