It’s that time of the year again. Time to set off some fireworks with the family. But before you light up the sky with bright lights, it’s time to fill everyone’s stomach for the big show. We’re going to take a look at an all-American barbecue menu. It may sound simple, but it’s the easiest menu for giving everyone exactly what they want. Here’s how.
5 Things Every 4th of July Barbecue Needs
Here are five key elements of a summer holiday barbecue:
- Burgers – You can’t go wrong with all-beef quarter pounders.
- Hot Dogs – All-beef dogs are the perfect complement to your burgers.
- Potato Salad – Good old-fashioned potato salad allows your barbecue to be a real meat and potatoes event.
- Dessert – Seasonal fresh fruit provides a nice healthy option. Cookies and brownies fresh from the oven are perfect for those who realize burgers and hot dogs make this a cheat meal already anyway.
Making a Classic BBQ Into Something Extraordinary
Of course, no one wants to provide a boring meal for family or guests, so here are a few ways to spice up your classic menu.
- Condiments – Ketchup, mayo, and mustard are the standard fare, but you can take things to the next level with hot sauce or barbecue sauce options.
- Spices – Salt and pepper go well on just about everything, but for your BBQ this year, why not try garlic powder, onion powder, or smoked paprika.
- Toppings – Lettuce, tomato, and onions are the norm. Add relish, pickle slices, or sliced jalapenos to give guests extra options.
- Dipping Sauces – If you don’t have your burger or dog piled high enough already, why not offer sauce cups so your guests can dip as well. You’re eating outside so cleanup is simple – just hose off the patio the next morning.
Enjoy Your Summer Barbecue to the Full
Of course, the best way to ensure you’ll personally enjoy your summer event and get to spend time with your loved ones is to leave the cooking to someone else. Caterman Catering can give all of your guests the perfect elements of a summer BBQ, and you won’t have to lean over a hot grill all day while everyone else has fun. Just call 408-441-8719 to learn more.