Summer is almost upon us, and if you are planning a backyard bash to get the season started off right, then you need to be thinking about the right appetizers. We’re going to take a look at some favorites that can keep guests satisfied until the main event without detracting from the meal itself. Here’s our list of the best appetizers for your 2017 summer party.
- Pulled Pork Sliders – Instead of serving mini hamburgers, get festive with pulled pork sliders. Add some slaw to complete this mouthwatering appetizer.
- Chicken Skewers – Nothing quite screams summer like eating meat from a stick. Add a tasty dipping sauce, and you have a sure crowd pleaser.
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple – Everything is better wrapped in bacon. Plus, pineapple evokes tropical, summer sensations.
- Caprese Skewers – A summer twist on a Mediterranean favorite. Tomatoes, mozzarella, and pesto on a stick provide a great vegetarian alternative to meat skewers.
- Sushi – Fresh seafood, wasabi, pickled ginger, and soy sauce. It’s the perfect combination of upscale ingredients to greet guests with.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Figs – Continuing our theme of summer fruits wrapped in cured meats, prosciutto wrapped figs are the ultimate combination of salty and sweet. Mascarpone cheese is the perfect accompaniment.
Throw the Definitive 2017 Summer Party
If your mouth started watering as you read the descriptions of these appetizers, just imagine how your guests will feel. The best part is – you don’t have to prepare or cook any of it! Caterman Catering offers a wide array of both hot and cold appetizers to meet your backyard party needs. To start planning your San Jose & Bay area event, just call 408-441-8719.