San Jose Catering Events and Parties
Wedding Catering Menu Prices
Choose from the Following Wedding Menus,
- Bronze Wedding Buffet $21.95
- Silver Wedding Buffet $24.95
- Gold Wedding Buffet $32.95
- Platinum Wedding Buffet $39.95
- Diamond Wedding Buffet $44.95
- Royal Wedding Buffet $54.95
For over 20 years Caterman Catering has been a consistent presence in the San Francisco Bay Area culinary scene. Let our commitment to excellence, mouth watering menus and extraordinary service take your event to the next level. From an intimate gathering of friends to a full service corporate gala or wedding, our experienced professionals will guide you through the process.
Contact us today at (408) 441-8719 for a complimentary consultation.
Many corporate functions take the form of lunch or dinner parties, Choose a credible and reputable breakfast caterer.
Many corporate functions take the form of lunch or dinner parties. However some firms still do breakfast parties for their clients and employees. A breakfast caterer is hired to serve guests with a full course breakfast. Probably the reason why people may find it awkward, is because many do not consider breakfast as an important meal. You can have a breakfast party in the form of client appreciation or employee bonding. On a private level, it can be a bridal shower or friends get together.
Whatever the reason for the party, a breakfast caterer Clear Lake service provider will add more pomp to it. The guests will be impressed and it will save you the burden of having to mobilize people to assist you with preparations. It is not always that such a function is to be held at a hotel. You can have it at the office or on hired grounds.
Here are a few tips on how to make the event successful.
1. Choose a credible and reputable breakfast caterer. Some background check should be done on the caterers you aspire to work with. Find out how many events have been facilitated by the individual or firm. If the caterer has been in business for some years, this is the person you should work with.
2. The breakfast caterer Clear Lake firm you hire should have a wide selection of eateries on the menu. This will give your guests variety and cause them to enjoy the event. If possible, sample the meals on offer. Ask for a catalog of what each caterer plans to provide for the occasion. There should be a balance between vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
3. Ensure that there will be enough portions for the number of invited guests. It would be embarrassing for guests to have their plates emptying too quickly without having some more. A professional breakfast caterer works with numbers. You need to provide this information so that the caterer can prepare a menu on a per-person basis. This will serve as a pointer for the number of items to put on the serving table.
4. Inform the caterer of the venue in advance. This will help them prepare for the delivery and collection of cutlery thereafter.
5. Get a quote for the entire service. If you had shortlisted three or four caterers, obtain quotations from each. Compare the costs and the items on the menu before you decide on the most ideal breakfast caterer. Some caterers will give an overall charge for the event. Others charge on an individual guest basis. There might be some additional fees for transportFind Article, serving and cleaning up. Check if these are charged separately or are absorbed into the main cost.