New Year’s Eve parties usually start later in the evening since the primary festivities surround midnight. As a result, most people don’t serve their guests a full meal. But that doesn’t mean catering is off the table. Appetizers and cocktails are virtually expected at a celebration like this. Here are some options you may want to consider.
- Mini Beef Wellingtons – Leave pigs in a blanket to your neighbor’s party. Mini beef wellingtons add class and refinement to your gathering.
- Mini Twice Baked Potatoes – Instead of potato skins, mini twice baked potatoes provide a heartier and classier take on bacon, cheese, and green onions.
- Everything Wrapped in Bacon – From scallops with mango glaze to sirloin and gorgonzola, your guests are sure to be drawn to high-end bacon wrapped delights. For a less heavy option, try bacon wrapped pineapple.
- Assorted Sushi Platter – Sushi is a great upscale appetizer that pairs well with wine and appeals to refined palates. An assortment assures that all of your guests get to have their favorite bite.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Figs – For a taste of the Mediterranean, we recommend figs wrapped with delectable cured ham.
- Assorted Bruschetta – From classic pairings like sundried tomato and basil to modern updates like balsamic strawberries and sweet basil, an assorted tray of bruschetta allows guests to find the perfect bite they’ve been searching for.
Don’t forget to have champagne on hand for when the clock strikes midnight!
Holiday Catering in the San Jose and Bay Area
Throw the perfect holiday party by having Caterman Catering provide the hot and cold appetizers your guests crave. To learn more, give us a call at 408-441-8719 today!