It’s that time of year again! Easter is just around the corner, and you’ve probably already stocked up on chocolate bunnies and eggs to paint. But what are you going to do for Sunday brunch? If you want to skip the hassle and enjoy more time with your family, we’ve got the solution for you – catering. Here are a few menu item tips for a successful brunch:
- Frittata – This Italian dish is made by frying beaten eggs. Just add meats and veggies. It’s like a cast iron omelet.
- Pancakes – Pancakes are perfect for a brunch menu. You can add all sorts of fresh berries as a healthier option, or just smother everything in syrup and start your diet Monday.
- Glazed Bacon – Could anything make bacon better? Yes, if you maple glaze
- Crepes – This thinner pancake-like option provides you with the versatility of sweet or savory flavors. Fill the crepes with berries and then drizzle them with chocolate and spray on some whipped cream for a delicious dessert. Fill them with bacon and eggs for a hearty
- Galette – This freeform pie also has the versatility of being savory or sweet. Fruit-filled galettes make a great dessert, but you can also fill it with veggies for a perfect side dish. Don’t forget to top savory galettes with a sunny-side-up egg!
- Cocktails – What’s brunch without a mimosa? Of course, if orange juice isn’t your thing, there are plenty of other brunch-worthy cocktails.
Have Your Family Holiday Catered in the Bay Area
For the perfect catered brunch in San Jose and the Bay Area, call Caterman Catering at 408-441-8719. We’ve got perfectly crafted holiday menus, or you can customize the meal with your own favorites. With over 20 years of experience, we’re the catering company you can trust to make your family meal special.