You want your wedding day to be perfect, and that means you have to avoid vendors who could spoil things by not getting the job done right or by failing to be professional. Here are a few red flags to watch out for.
- Lack of Communication – If your vendor doesn’t responding to your calls or emails, you may need to look elsewhere. It’s understandable if a vendor doesn’t respond to a Friday afternoon call until the next week when your wedding is half a year away, but you shouldn’t have to wait several weeks for a response.
- A Website that Is Never Updated – If the website looks like it hasn’t been updated since 2015, you could be looking at old prices, testimonials that don’t reflect current service, and be working with a vendor who simply isn’t keeping up with the times.
- Bad (or No) Reviews – Any business can get a bad review from a difficult to please customer here and there, but too many bad reviews should send you running. Also, a business that gets no reviews may not have upset any customers, but they also haven’t wowed anyone.
- No Portfolio/Gallery – If there is no gallery or portfolio, you should be wondering what the vendor is trying to hide. Everyone from your caterer to your photographer should be proudly displaying his or her work online.
- You Get a Bad Feeling – Customer service is an important part of every service industry. If you just don’t like the vendor, your guests might not like him or her either.
The Best San Jose and Bay Area Vendors in One Convenient Place
If you are looking for vendors for your San Jose or Bay Area wedding, call Caterman Catering today. Not only can we help you prepare the best menu for your reception, but we can also get you in touch with our exclusive network of vendors. Call us today at 408-441-8719 to get started.