July 4th weekend is just around the corner, and you probably have some time off from work. Many people choose to use this weekend to have a barbecue and enjoy the beautiful summer weather. But what if you’re not a grill master? Can you still have a great outdoor party? Here are some catering options that are sure to please:
- Quarter Pounders – Nothing screams America more than a perfectly grilled quarter pound of meat on a bun with ‘all the fixins.’ They’re perfect with or without a slice of melted cheese.
- 100% Beef Hot Dogs – Why settle for a hot dog that is a blend of meats you can’t even identify from the package. All-beef hot dogs have a superior taste and quality – exactly what you want to deliver for your guests.
- Potato Salad – It is the most classic backyard side dish. Potato salad is a tasty way to get a hearty side dish added to the meal.
- Fresh Fruit – With all that meat and potatoes on the menu, it just makes to sense to have one fresh and refreshing side. Fruit is just the thing to help you cool off, stay hydrated, and give your palate a break from a rich barbecue meal.
- Baked Desserts – Cookies and brownies are perfect baked goods for a backyard event. All the sweet goodness without the need for plates or plasticware.
Your Bay Area 4th of July BBQ Menu
Caterman Catering has been providing stunning menus for Bay Area parties for over 20 years! Whether you’re not the best griller or you just don’t want to have to clean up the mess, Caterman is here to save the day. Call 408-441-8719 to plan your menu and get a quote.