Are you throwing a party this fall for someone special or even just to enjoy the season? If so, one of the themes you have to consider is pumpkins. Whether pumpkins play into the décor, are the main element in meals, or are just a drink flavor, this can be a great way to celebrate the season. Here are 5 ways to incorporate pumpkins into your party.
- Decorative gourds – Decorative gourds come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. They make a great addition to just about any room you choose to hold a gathering in. And the good news is that smaller decorative gourds are usually inexpensive, so you may be able to afford to display a great variety.
- Appetizers – While you may associate pumpkin with dessert, it makes a delightful savory dish as well. A perfect starter is a pumpkin soup.
- Pies – There’s really nothing more classic than a pumpkin pie in fall. Adding the right seasonings like cinnamon and nutmeg can make this the ideal treat at the end of a meal.
- Lattes – What makes a pumpkin latte so delightful? Pumpkin puree, spices, and vanilla combine to turn coffee (already a favorite treat) into something even more comforting. If you catch a particularly warm fall day, just add ice.
- Cocktails – Pumpkin can be a great way to freshen up an evening cocktail. Try recipes for a pumpkin pie martini, pumpkin beer cocktails, pumpkin Irish cream, or pumpkin margaritas.
Satisfying Menus and Custom Offerings for San Jose and Bay Area Parties
Regardless of the occasion, Caterman Catering has a menu to meet your needs. And if you have a specialized menu for your event, just let us know and we’ll work with you to customize your menu. To get started, call our event planners at 408-441-8719 today.